Frequently Asked Questions

We have been in business for nearly 30 years and have experience manufacturing air filters, oil filters, fuel filters, hydraulics filters etc for nearly all commonly known machine brands. 

On the rare occasion that we have not manufacture before the filter you require, our in house R&D team has the experience required to make the same filter, having received your sample. 

Flourished Filter uses premium imported Alhstrom filtration paper, along with quality raw material. We examine all our filters prior to shipping and we are happy to provide samples for you to test. 

Our sales representative are available every business day and are able to help match and cross reference with the model numbers you are currently using. Please feel free to reach out to us.  

We have a wide range of filters in stock, please don’t hesitate to enquire, we are able to fulfil small order quantities too. 

Filters that are currently in stock can be shipped within 3 workings day. The typical lead time is between 7 – 14 days, with a delivery time of approximately 3 weeks. 

We are happy to accommodate such request, as long as we have your letter of authorisation for us to print your logo and branding. 

Our factory price term is EXW. For our export international customers, we offer FOB pricing via T/T with 30% deposit and the remaining 70% before shipment.